THOUGHTS I HAVE WHEN A HELICOPTER IS HOVERING ABOVE MY HOME AT 12:30AM
I'm a worst case scenario type...
- •A killer is on the loose
- •Said killer is hiding in the crawl space under my homeNot sure I have a crawl space (assuming this is a common thing for homes to have)?
- •I wonder, will the killer break into my home through the front door, a window, or the side door
- •Will he kill me first? Or my roommate?My room is near the front of the house so I guess it just depends on where he enters/who he finds first
- •I hope he gets it over with and its not messy
- •Who will find us? Housekeeper comes Thursday morning but assuming someone will come looking for us when we don't show up to work tomorrow
- •I'm so mad I haven't had the alarm installed yetWe moved in 6 months ago
- •I should take a Xanax