Presidential boy names
Because nothing says DC born like naming your baby after a dead white guy
- •Warren(Harding if you must, Elizabeth if you want to let the progressive flag fly— plus she's Native American!)
- •WilsonYes he was racist but most presidents were and his vision for the League of Nations was inspired
- •CarterBest ex-prez and a great lesson that even the biggest failures don't have to define your legacy
- •DelanoYes it's a little weird but FDR is so impressive and the Delano family did a lot for the US. Also Delano Israel 😍
- •HamlinLincoln's more progressive other half
- •Chester"No man ever entered the Presidency so profoundly and widely distrusted as Chester Alan Arthur, and no one ever retired more generally respected."
- •AdlaiNot quite a president but he ran 3 times and has some of the most stirring speeches about freedom of thought that I've ever read
- •Walter or MondalePro tax reform, economic justice and school desegregation before they were hip. Picked the first female running mate!