Already on li.st? Open in app.
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •Listen to my Destress playlist on Spotify
- •Go for a walk
- •Take deep breaths
A business model describes the rationale of how an organization creates, delivers and captures value. List and most content inspired by the highly recommended book, Business Model Generation, "a handbook for visionaries, game changers, and challengers striving to defy outmoded business models and design tomorrow's enterprises."
- 1.Customer SegmentsDefines the different groups of people or organizations an enterprise aims to reach and serve.
- 2.Value PropositionDescribes the bundle of products and services that your specific Customer Segment(s) are willing to pay for. This solves a customer problem or satisfies a customer need.
- 3.ChannelsDescribes how a company communicates with and reaches its Customer Segments to deliver the Value Proposition. These touch points greatly influence the customer experience.
These are the main podcasts I listen to at the moment, add your recommendations!
- •The Tim Ferriss ShowInterviews various experts and world class performers to understand the process and mindset behind their expertise.
- •Hardcore HistoryDives deeply into historical situations, focused on ancient and modern sociopolitical dynamics and warfare. Pulls from a wide range of historians which allows the listener to hear multiple perspectives on the same topic.
- •TED Radio HourHour long TED episodes featured on NPR that are focused on specific topics and issues in society today. Episodes are a mash up of related TED talks on the chosen topic.