Already on li.st? Open in app.
- 1.In-n-outYes, I know cliche...
- 2.AlbertacosAmazing burritos 😭 place looks sketchy but the food is worth it.
- 3.Wings-n-things"Strips, hot, ranch, watercup, for here." My favorite place to go watch sports.
I repeat FAST FOOD... Not authentic.
- •California burritos 💙Commonly known as a key to my heart. Carne asada, French fries, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, what else do you want??!?
- •Carne Asada FriesWhen the fries are thin 😭 carne asada, sour cream, guac, and cheese.
- •Rolled tacosFor whenever I'm not too hungry. Big enough to fill me up, small enough to be able to eat when I'm not super hungry.
- •The Brian burrito, monster burrito(every place has a different name for it).Pretty much a California burrito wrapped in in a cheese quesadilla stuffed with one rolled taco inside of the burrito! Recommended to eat one of these only after running a half marathon...
- •The book of JohnI just love how Jesus is glorified throughout the book; he is in total control. A lot of situations occur when a lot of ironic statements are made that are super interesting.
- •JamesSuch a short book but has a lot of advice for living life.
- •Ecclesiastes"Everything is meaningless"
- •ProverbsPsalms is too long for me lol
- •President Barack ObamaJust to see what the life of a president is.
- •Vladimir PutinTo settle the debate over who has more power; Obama or Putin.
- •A native from a foreign countryTo see their perspective about life.