Books Read This Year
- •The Light Between Oceans by M.L. StedmanVery very good and intense. Every time I thought it would resolve things just got more interesting.
- •Milk and Honey by Rupi KaurA book of beautiful and heartbreakingly honest poetry along with illustrations from Rupi Kaur herself.
- •Bad Feminist by Roxane GayMade me more aware of issues I didn't know were so prevalent.
- •The Glass Castle by Jeannette WallsSO. GOOD. I read this book for my English but it didn't feel like an assignment. Draws much needed light to what it's like to grow up in poverty.
- •You Are A BadassLove. It. "You are powerful. You are loved. You are surrounded by miracles". 💛💛