My (Older) Puppy Bailee
So she's not a pup but still has that spirit after 10 years. She's the absolute best. She's really my parents dog but since she's so big, I walk her often since she injured my mom darting after a rabbit. She's part dog, part horse.
- •Yea you can rub my belly.
- •I have to stop chewing the stick for a picture?
- •I have a huge body (120 lbs) and a tiny head
- •Smell something...
- •My ears are floppy and like velvet
- •Extreme close up
- •Puppy smiles
- •I love sticks
- •My hair is black but you may notice my beautiful auburn highlights in the sun
- •This is my yard, I'm the queen
- •I love people but can be a bully with dogs (but I'm learning)
- •I see a squirrel...
- •Here's my new little brother, I tried to bite him when he took my toys, but he's OK.