LONDON IN THE SUMMER
- •So many pairs of shorts.And with it, so many pairs of untouched, neglected, bleached white legs.
- •Drinking outsideI'm still not clear on when and where you're allowed to drink outside but, whether it's a Gordon's gin and tonic in a can on a long walk home after the tubes have long been closed or just standing well into the street outside the pub on a summer day, drinking outside feels so civilized compared to Vegas or New Orleans.
- •WimbledonI love that it's just a thing you do and people have at the very least a cursory knowledge of the game. Even if you're not at the all England club, sitting outside and watching the game wherever there's space is something people do.
- •Food game.Stepped up. For real.
- •People looking generally happyIt's unnerving.
- •Thinking that cycling outside is a good idea.Then suffering several near death experiences in the span of 15 minutes.