What I'll miss when I move
I've accepted a job in the Seattle area and start in two weeks. Super excited about the opportunity and moving to the pnw, but FL has been home for two decades.
- •PublixHands down the best customer service ever. Clean, friendly, convenient, take your groceries to your car every time. Love them.
- •Sunny daysSome days I leave the office for a quick walk and dose of Vitamin D. Better than caffeine when I'm sluggish.
- •Sitting on my covered back porch with tbe cats or with friends. Screened lanais are common here. Not so much up north.
- •FamilyMy in laws live here and it's nice having family nearby for holidays and for helping when things are crazy with our schedules. I don't really know anyone in WA.
- •Disney ticketsOk, maybe a little. It's definitely a nice perk.
- •CruisesWe don't cruise often but it's nice having so many options here.
- •FriendsI know I'll make new ones eventually but it's nice to have people you really KNOW and trust to hang around.