ISSUES I HAD WITH MISSION IMPOSSIBLE ROGUE NATION
I saw it for free, but there is a chance I would have paid because I'm never gonna give up on Tom Cruise. Not ever. He adopted black children. American ones.
- •Confidential top secrets being opened up on a Dell laptop.Did Apple not approve the script or something?
- •Not enough Simon Pegg.
- •Too much Jeremy Renner.He sunk even lower from 2nd string Bourne to superfluous Avenger to Ethan Hunt's guy in the office. That's so wack. (Same goes for ghost protocol)
- •Doing the signature stunt from Passenger 57.Nobody jumps on the outside of a plane like Wesley Snipes.
- •Feeling concerned about Ving Rhames weight every time he was on screen.
- •When Tom Cruise didn't wear a helmet on the motorcycle.It was pretty baller, but a bad example for the kids.