THINGS I WISH TRADER JOES HAD
- •6 pack of the strawberry yogurtIt's always 3 strawberry 3 banana. I can tolerate banana, but I would like an only strawberry pack.
- •The crunchy noodles for saladsMagically, they always have the crunchies in the pre-made salads, but are never for sale separately.
- •Heinz ketchupI like TJ brand everything else, but I only eat Heinz ketchup and it's annoying having to go to another store.
- •Customers who know how to not stand in the middle of the aisle staring off into space.What are you doing?
- •A freezer section with doorsI just feel like they are wasting energy letting all the cold escape.
- •Cheaper cold press juicesI'm hooked on the cold press!! But they are 5 bucks a pop.
- •Checkout clerks who don't pitch you screenplay ideasI thought making up a fake job would stop that, but it didn't.
- •A drive thruEveryone knows exactly what they want as soon as they go in. The parking sucks. Lemme just pre-order my groceries and pick them up without getting out of my car.