My University in Pictures Part 1
i study at the university of birmingham, and it's very, very pretty.
- •this is old joe, he's the tallest freestanding clock tower in europe. apparently, if it chimes when you walk underneath, you'll fail your degree...
- •the canal that i sometimes walk along to take me to campus
- •took this is autumn when i got lost!
- •the lake on the university student accommodation where i live
- •beautiful architecture in the aston webb building
- •i have a thing for the old books in the library.
- •cool art in the aston webb building (we also have an art gallery on campus + lots of statues, but that's for another list)
- •sunset from where i live on university accommodation
- •i love the library