Stuffed Animals of My Childhood, Ranked
I LOVE THIS IDEA THANK YOU @nathanveshecco
- •Percy the Bear - I love(d) this bear (as you can see). He came everywhere with me, and I never even lost him. He's been with me for my whole 19 years, I'm extremely attached.
- •Floppy - I wanted a pet rabbit DESPERATELY. I used Floppy to show my parents that I would look after it. I pulled it around on a lead and everything.
- •Tiger - I won her at a fair, and thought it was hilarious because it was bigger than me. Amazing,
- •Betty - My first ever build a bear bear. I got it with my best friend and we got them matching outfits and everything. So cute it hurts, right?
- •Pansy - FAVOURITE ANIMAL. BOUGHT AT A ZOO. LOST AT A ZOO. :(