Already on li.st? Open in app.
Fantasy suites galore 🌹🌹 (with extra commentary from my husband who claims he doesn't watch this show)
- •Floating down the river looked relaxing but Ben and Caila are so awkward, I can't even watch.
- •How can Ben say he was in the deepest relationship with Caila but not be in love with her?Brian thinks she is the "plant" that producers want to be the next bachelorette.
- •Sex panther, activate!!
A status report
- •All my motivation to work is gone.But I have to cover for all the smart people who took vacation time off until after New Year's Day 😓
- •Not done Christmas shopping yet
- •Two more days left in the novena of massesI have no idea how I used to get up daily for morning meditation at 5am and be fully functional. So tired 😴
In no particular order
- •One month paid vacation
- •Expensive lipstick
- •Someone to do all my Christmas wrapping for me
Four days off was really not long enough...
- •Carb and sugar overloadI've been off the keto wagon for a few weeks and I can see and feel the difference even though it's only a couple pounds. Nevertheless, I don't have any regrets as I feel eating is such a social thing and I love being able to celebrate with my family and friends. Life is too short to worry about every glass of wine and bite of dessert. But I'm back to healthy eating today!
- •My family will never stop asking me if we're "working on a baby"Also, "how old are you? You're not getting any younger!" Gee, thanks for the update! I suppose it's nice that my family is so concerned about our sex life?
- •Accidental Black Friday shoppingI'm pretty sure my husband bamboozled me into buying him an Xbox one as an early Christmas present, but it came with a $60 target gift card (for me!) and the line only took 10 minutes. I look forward to kicking his butt on Madden 2016.
- •Sleeping in
- •Taking a nap
- •Going to the movies
I look fairly low maintenance but it's all a sham.
- •Snail bee high concentrate essenceIt's from a Korean brand and has really made my skin better in the last month. Brian hates that I put something that came from snails on my face, but whatevs.
- •Donkey milk steam creamAlso a Korean brand. The best moisturizer ever, enough to make me look dewy without breaking me out or looking greasy. Yes, it's made from donkey milk.
- •Mandelic acid peelI do this once a week. Makes my face super smooth and is fading uneven spots.
- •I love living in the suburbs.Literally just spent 20 minutes talking about how great the suburbs are.
- •I'm a practicing Catholic.Oh, and I entered a convent. Nbd.
- •I'm happy on most days to be at home, in bed, with no plans, watching tv at 9pm.
My weekend in a nutshell.
- •Had a fancy dinner at The Ranch with the Davises.What a fun double date! We had planned on having a wild night out, but after eating we all decided against going out because climbing into bed early sounded like a fun plan. (Totally forgot to take a picture, I don't think I ever take pictures with my friends.)
- •I couldn't sleep, so I gave myself a haircutThis photo is cut off, so my hair isn't that short, but I did cut off almost 4 inches.
- •Brunch at the Boathouse in Long BeachYummy food, great view. Will have to come back for the mimosas!
Obviously we are more than roomies, just an inside joke between us...
- •He makes me coffee every day.Even when he went on a coffee hiatus, he still made it for me just the way I like it.
- •He's a really good omelette maker.
- •He does the laundry without being asked.Although I secretly think it's because he runs out of undies first.
But probably won't.
- •Soulcycle and its copycat variations
- •Avocado on toast
- •Hot yoga