Current Beauty Obsessions
I look fairly low maintenance but it's all a sham.
- •Snail bee high concentrate essenceIt's from a Korean brand and has really made my skin better in the last month. Brian hates that I put something that came from snails on my face, but whatevs.
- •Donkey milk steam creamAlso a Korean brand. The best moisturizer ever, enough to make me look dewy without breaking me out or looking greasy. Yes, it's made from donkey milk.
- •Mandelic acid peelI do this once a week. Makes my face super smooth and is fading uneven spots.
- •Caudalie Divine OilI think this smells like a rich old grandma but I've used it on my face, body and hair and it's great. It's expensive though so I only use it sparingly on my hair.
- •Coconut oilThis is my daily makeup remover and also makes for a good hair treatment.
- •Clio tinted tattoo kill browAnother Korean discovery. Very helpful since I have super sparse brows. This has made my morning makeup routine so much faster.
- •Algenist SPF 50 sunblockI just recently decided to wear sunblock daily, so that I can look as good as my mom when I'm 60.
- •Using shaving cream as hair texturizerSounds bizarre, but it works great for my hair texture and current length.