FAVORITE LUNCH PLACES AND WHAT I GET THERE
Plus 35 pounds from my 21 year old license. While partially attributed to beer consumption and sitting behind a desk all day, eating out every day at one of these many lunch places by my office is the main culprit. Here's my order breakdown, since I never switch it up.
- •Chipotle: Burrito, White Rice, No Beans, Fajitas, Chicken, Hot Salsa, Cheese, LettuceLoving the shorter lines, thanks ecoli!
- •Potbelly: Original Turkey on White, Swiss Cheese, Lettuce, Pickle, Onion, Hot PeppersThrow in a cup of soup when I'm feeling particularly fat.
- •Portillo's: Italian Beef Dry w/ Hot PeppersOne of two people who eats their beef dry, the other is my dad.
- •Los Burritos Tapatios: Two Pork Tacos, Cheese, Lettuce, Side Order of RiceNot the same atmosphere as the original Glen Ellyn location.
- •The Patio: Buffalo Chicken SandwichOnly eat there when I'm not the one buying.
- •Noodles & Company: Japanese Pan Noodles w/ ChickenStill associate Noodles with getting my car towed right before graduating high school.
- •Mr. Submarine: Gyro SandwichTalk about healthy.
- •Taco Bell: Taco 12-PackSplit two ways. Still, six low grade dog meat tacos.
- •Panera: Half Turkey Sandwich, Cup of Broccoli Cheddar SoupI'm the only person in there not interviewing or pretending to get work done on their laptop.
- •Hooters: Boneless Wings and FriesThe food sucks and the women are overrated.