STREETS I HAVE LIVED ON, RANKED
Inspired by @kates08
- •7. Main Street (2 years)Only lived from birth to age two, before moving a whole two blocks away.
- •6. Chalmers Street (1 year)Freshman year, Catholic dorm. Lived with my best friend though and had a maid come in weekly.
- •5. Sedgwick Street (2 weeks)Current apartment. Similar size to my last but much cheaper. Great neighborhood
- •4. Larrabee Street (1.5 years)First apartment in the city. Parking spot included. Family with young kids lived above us.
- •3. Euclid Street (1 year)Tore down an entire bathroom door and still got majority of security deposit back. Balcony allowed us to yell back and forth with drunk college kids.
- •2. Armory Avenue (2 years)Fraternity house. Dirty. Lacked toilet paper. Unhealthy food. Lived with 40 other guys, so always had someone to drink or hang out with.
- •1. Sunset Avenue (18 years)Childhood house. Then graced my parents with my presence for two years post college. Excellent backyard for wiffleball and parties. Home