THE BEST COMMENTS I'VE RECEIVED FROM CUSTOMERS
Definitely left some good ones out, these are merely recent or frequent comments. @kates08
- •"I like you Ryan. And not in a gay way."Said today. Abruptly transferred the call.
- •Any term of endearment: "sweetie, honey, baby."Either an ego stroke or I sound young on the phone.
- •"Where's your office?"Followed by a reference to the Windy City, the Cubs, or a relative of theirs who lives in Chicago.
- •"You're the only person at that office who knows what they're talking about."I know.
- •"You said your name is Brian?"Do I sound like I'm still wearing braces? Yes, let's just go along with Brian.
- •"Can I talk to a manager?"Safe to assume I'm not management material. Was it something I said?