BETTER ADJECTIVES TO USE THAN "DRUNK"
So many synonyms.
- •TightErnest Hemingway's preferred adjective.
- •TiddlyEx. "She got a bit tiddly down at the pub." -Jimmy on Downton Abbey
- •SchnockeredLearned this one from Martin in The Parent Trap
- •SaucedFirst heard from @scaleyjo
- •InebriatedJust like a really solid word.
- •PissedThink this one is pretty British. Use with caution in America.
- •Three sheets to the windAccording to my dad
- •MuntedAccording to my sister who spent time in the UK
- •BorrachoSpanish. Other languages are fair game.
- •HammeredA classic in the bro dictionarySuggested by @brynelle
- •BuzzinSuggested by @brynelle
- •Antsy to dance-yDefinitely code for how our friends tell each other we're feeling it.Suggested by @bailey