CHARACTERS I WANT TO BE WHEN I GROW UP
Books, TV, and movies. You have to take your role models where you find them.
- •CJ Cregg (The West Wing)She's a boss. By season 6 she's THE boss.
- •Atticus Finch (To Kill a Mockingbird)I will not read Go Set a Watchman for fear of ruining this, the greatest American character.
- •Hans Huberman (The Book Thief)His soul sat up. Reminds me of @wornhoffs
- •Hermione Granger (Harry Potter series)#bosswitch
- •Molly Weasley (Harry Potter series)Heart and soul of the Weasley family. Always yelling at her own children and welcoming to everyone else's.
- •Marmee (Little Women)You may be noticing a parent theme. If Hans Huberman is my ideal portrait of fatherhood, she may be my ideal of motherhood.
- •Sybil Crawley (Downton Abbey)Politically active feminist with a rebel heart of gold. The opposite of a snob.
- •Elinor Dashwood (Sense and Sensibiltiy)An ideal of older sister I try to live up to.
- •Leslie Knope (Parks and Rec)Small town idol.