FAVORITE SISTERS (RANKED)
- •The Bronte sistersSub-ranking for @brynelle: 1. Charlotte, 2. Emily, 3. Anne
- •The Wornhoff sistersOnly because we've written less novels. There's still time.
- •The Schuyler sistersHamilton. 🎶Angelica! Eliza!🎶 And Peggy.
- •The Bennet sistersPride and Prejudice. "... The lack of propriety shown by your mother, your three younger sisters, even on occasion your father! You and your sister I must exclude from this." Hate to say it, but Mr. Darcy has a point.
- •The Williams sistersVenus and Serena, amirite? They maybe deserve to be higher but I don't have the same emotional connection to this pair. More just mad respect.
- •The Crawley sistersDownton Abbey. They are mean to each other, and the best one is dead.