PROFESSORS' ACCENTS, RANKED
Fact: I am more likely to pay attention in your class if you have a non-American accent.
- 1.ScottishHe referred to us as "laddie" and "lassie."
- 2.IndianVery faint. Very musical.
- 4.MexicanIn Mexico. Can't go wrong with any Spanish accent.
- 5.Mexican/BritishShe has a very interesting history and a lovely accent.
- 7.South AfricanThis one took me a long time to figure out because I had never heard it before. I thought it was just a weird British accent at first. Still into it.
- 8.ChineseMy most adorable science professor. Just a little hard for me to understand sometimes.