Top 10 Books for 7 year olds Go!
I interpreted "7-year-olds" loosely as "children." I think I have no concept of what's appropriate for age ranges. These are mostly just based on personal associations. 😊📚❤️ Thanks for the request @dp10
- •Harry Potter 1-3 by J.K. RowlingThe first long books I read on my own when I was 7. After I started I never stopped. But they do get a little darker after book 3.
- •The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. LewisThe Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and Voyage of the Dawn Treader are personal favorites.
- •Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- •Pink and Say, Just Plain Fancy, Thank You Mr. Falker, or anything by Patricia PolaccoGuaranteed to make moms cry.
- •A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony SnickettFunny for adults and kids. Taught me the meaning of deja vu.
- •The Just So Stories by Rudyard KiplingClassics. Personal favorites include How the Armadillo Came to Be and How the Rhinoceros Got His Skin.
- •The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth GrahameTalking British animals. Nuff said.
- •Runny Babbit or anything by Shel SilversteinPoetry is important. And funny.
- •The Redwall series by Brian JacquesMore talking British animals and great descriptions of feasts.
- •Charlotte's Web by E.B. White