Topics I Would Discuss on Drunk History
- •The time an American battalion of Irish immigrants switched sides and joined Mexico during the Mexican-American WarSt. Patrick's Batallion. Look it up.
- •The time Gandhi walked 240 miles to the ocean to make salt when he was in his 60s
- •The time the Dutch opened the dikes and FLOODED THEIR OWN COUNTRY to get the Spanish to leave
- •The time Eleanor Roosevelt knitted in the UNFEMINISM
- •All the times Nelson Mandela and Archbishop Desmond Tutu hung out
- •The time Queen Victoria wouldn't sign the regency order that would give power to her mother aka her mother's terrible advisor even though she was very young and very sick
- •The time Ching Shih, a Chinese prostitute in the 19th century, married a pirate and then became the most successful pirate of all timeOne of my college professors wrote her dissertation on Ching Shih.