BAD TV SHOWS I WATCHED AS A KID THAT I WOULD THINK I MADE UP EXCEPT I FOUND PHOTOS, SO THERE
- •Day by DayAnyone remember this one? It had a guy from General Hospital as the dad and a nubile Courtney Thorne-Smith right on the cusp of fleeting B-list stardom. Plus pre-Seinfeld Julia Louis-Dreyfus. As far as I recall, it was about nothing.
- •Double TroubleNot just twins. DANCING twins! (Who are the older sisters of goddess Katie Sagal.) Plus Barbara Barry as their kooky aunt!
- •Hello, Larry!What's the name for a show that's launched from another show but isn't tell a spinoff? This was introduced on Different Strokes with a post-M*A*S*H Maclean Stevenson as, I don't know, a radio guy? Bonus for featuring future Real Housewife train wreck Kim Richards.
- •It's A LivingANN JILLIAN!!! Where is Ann Jillian today??? And I just learned that this ran for six seasons, which seems thoroughly improbable.
- •We've Got It MaidI don't really remember what this was about, but I'm like 900% sure it was some patriarchal bullshit involving two men and a hot live-in maid.
- •Joanie Loves ChachiBegging the central question: BUT DID HE LOVE HER BACK? I can still sing the entire theme song, just not quite as earnestly as I did when I was 12.