BEST THINGS FOR SALE IN THE ARIZONA WHITE SHEET, TRI-STATE EDITION, WEEK OF MARCH 22
I remain unconvinced that the name of this "paper" is not racist.
- •Elevated toilet seat. $60This is a no-brained. Is it a little pricy? Sure. But it's ELEVATED.
- •Body armor. $300This is what knights wear, right?
- •Two cowboy hats signed by George Strait $75 EACH.I barely know who George Strait is but this seems like a straight-up bargain.
- •Star Trek Barbie and Ken. $25 each.Surely these are worth MILLIONS!
- •100 license plates. $4 each.This seems way cheaper than paying for a license plate the traditional way. Also: flexibility.
- •Halter top. $30I know what you're thinking: 30 clams seems pretty steep for a used halter top. But, you guys, it's SUEDE.
- •Bumper car. $10,000Don't you kind of need at least two of these?
- •Holster, Uncle MikesWonder what Uncle Mike has to say about this? Seller: Aunt Frida.
- •3 step spiral staircase. $600Wait. What? How? How can three steps even be a spiral? (Also, $600? That's $200 PER STEP!!)
- •Saquaro Cactus. $800"Buyer removes off property." In other words, you're really just paying to do this guy's yard work.
- •A dozen eggs. No price listed."Purchasing a dozen eggs offers nearly unlimited preparation possibilities." Um, doesn't it offer exactly twelve preparation possibilities? Max?
- •Police badge. $150What could go wrong?