FEARS THAT ARE KEEPING ME FROM FINISHING MY FIRST NOVEL
It is like the most torturous pick your own adventure novel. I'm genuinely petrified by every possible outcome. Such as:
- •That it sucks and no one will publish it.
- •That it sucks (but no one tells me) and someone publishes it.
- •That people read it and hate it.
- •That people read it and like it.
- •That I fail miserably.
- •That I succeed.
- •That everyone who's said they like it so far is a big, fat liar.
- •That I might not be a good enough writer.