HOW I LOVE THEE: Victoria Edel edition (the ONLY edition, actually)
Happy Galentine's day, @victoriaedel! I was so thrilled to get you as my lady. I've been thinking a lot about what we "gals" are for each other on li.st and the word that kept popping into my head was "kinship." And even though we've never met, there's no question that I absolutely feel a kinship with you!
- •I could base my appreciation for you on the many, many things we both love, all of which speak in important ways to who we are...
- •...like our deep and abiding identification with, love for and appreciation of Rae Earl...
- •...or how much we both dig Mike Schur comedies.
- •Or the books we both love, like This is How You Lose Her or the Elena Ferrante Neapolitan series. (And you still blow me away with how many books you read!)
- •Or movies! Like Once. Or the fact that we will both defend Rachel Getting Married forever!
- •But I could also base my admiration on what I've gleaned about you from your lists:
- •That you are a deep-feeling, sensitive, strong, smart, fierce woman.
- •That you are the perfect mixture of romantic and pragmatic, dreamer and realist.
- •That you own your shit and wear your heart on her sleeve.
- •So I guess what I really want to say is thank you, Victoria.
- •Both for being out there in the world...
- •...and here on li.st. We're all lucky to have you!
- •💝💝💝💝HAPPY GALENTINE'S DAY💝💝💝💝