LATE TO THE PARTY: QUESTIONS AFTER BINGE-WATCHING 7 SEASONS OF PROJECT RUNWAY
I blame @rebeccaja , even though she did write a very nice list about me earlier.
- •Why does nearly everyone say "aesTETic" instead of "aesTHEtic"? Stop.
- •How do I get Tim Gunn to adopt me? I just really need him to follow me around and tell me he's proud of me while choking up slightly.
- •What's wrong with Zac Posen? At what point will his forehead take over his entire head?
- •Why does everyone act surprised when they use conventional materials in the unconventional challenges and the judges castigate them? I pretty much had it down after the first season I watched.
- •Why does someone insist every season that he/she can't IMAGINE designing for a "real woman"?(If you haven't seen Tim Gunn's video calling on designers to design for the average and plus-size woman, Google it.)
- •Speaking of women, why does this show perpetually refer to them as girls? What's the point of fierce, empowering fashion if the industry uses belittling language?
- •And don't even get me started on All Stars!