RECOGNIZING THAT WE ARE ALL SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES AND THAT LANGUAGE IS BUT A CONSTRUCT...
- •For the love of all that is good and holy, can we stop starting sentences with "her and I" followed by a verb?
- •For example, "Her and I went shopping" or "Her and I were at the club."
- •When you mean "She and I went shopping" and "She and I went to the club."
- •I fear we have lost complete control of our pronouns.
- •I suspect very few people care.
- •But I thank you for letting me vent.
- •Move along. Nothing to see here.