SARTORIAL DUMBFUCKERY AT THE GOLDEN GLOBES
Or, What I'm Doing to Avoid Work today.
- •All of these elicited from me a giant
- •Felicity JonesDid someone draw the top of this on with a Sharpie?
- •Carrie UnderwoodSomewhere, in an alternate universe, Joan Collins and Linda Evans are fighting to the death over this.
- •Sarah Jessica ParkerA red carpet wedding is a great idea. But someone should tell her that her sleeves are coming apart at the seams.
- •Tracee Ellis RossI ADORE Tracee Ellis Ross and was so thrilled that she won, but this bordello lampshade cover does her figure no favors.
- •Blake LivelyAgain, making a svelte woman look like a linebacker isn't the goal.
- •Janell MonaeMany liked this, but I just can't. Especially when she took the stage for Moonlight and could barely walk. I'd love to see how she sat in it.
- •Jessica BielAgain! She looks incredibly bulky in the hip area. But I do give her credit for making a skirt out of the fabric covering my desk chair. Maybe it was an unconventional materials challenge?
- •Nicole KidmanOh, Nicole. Was this a dare of some sort?
- •Connie BrittonIt pains me to dis Tammy Taylor, but this snoozer appears to have one short sleeve and one...no sleeve? Nonsense.
- •Anna ChlumskyAnna Chlumsky is awesome. So why is she wearing a wine gift bag left over from Christmas?
- •Sophie TurnerI am not versed in fashion nearly well enough to parse what is happening here.
- •Emily RatajkowskiI bet she thought this was demure.
- •Kerry WashingtonEpaulets, see-through lace and a partial sash? Seems fair.
- •Zoe SaldanaAnd I was worried nothing from my Grandma's house would get a nod! This is her bedspread from 1973, all tied up with the ribbon she used to wrap my Barbie dream house. Nicely done.