THE SHOWS YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING BECAUSE I SAY SO
- •Getting OnThird and final season just starting on HBO. Niecy Nash will dazzle you with her understated performance.
- •CatastropheAmazon. Sharon Horgan and Rob Delaney wrote and star in this gem about an American man who knocks up a British woman in London.
- •You're the WorstI know the writing's strong here when I get super uncomfortable. On FX.
- •MarriedTechnically, already canceled but you should have been watching it. Also FX.
- •CasualNot always perfect but always interesting and honest. Plus Michaela Watkins is a gem in everything she does. Hulu.
- •Master of NoneAziz Ansari's much-ballyhooed Netflix series isn't consistent, but it's well written and tackling important stuff in interesting ways.
- •FargoSeason 2 is eating season 1's dust. Kirsten Dunst is, surprisingly, remarkable.