THINGS I SAID OUT LOUD TO MYSELF DURING A SIX-HOUR DRIVE TODAY
Michigan to Kentucky. Boring AF.
- •"Huh. Haven't seen much cattle around here."Only about an hour and a half into the trip. Not a good sign.
- •"No, YOU'RE a wide load!"And then I LAUGHED for a good two minutes.
- •"Get your shit together, Ohio!"Honestly, apropos of nothing. Just a general observation.
- •"You, sir, are a fucktard."Fellow drivers. I bet I said this more than once.
- •"Welcome to Ken-tucky!" (in my best Kenneth Parcell voice.)Too much time alone.