THINGS YOU CAN COUNT ON ME TO HAVE IN FULL SUPPLY SHOULD THE END TIMES COME
We may not survive long but we will be COZY. What'll you bring?
- •ThrowsSeriously. So. Many. Throws.
- •Sleepytime tea and organic peppermint tea
- •Paper towelsSomething's going to need sopped up, for sure. Thanks, Costco.
- •Bubble bath and bath oilsWill we have hot water? There's no telling. But we will SMELL AMAZING.
- •Samples of skincare productsJust because the end is nigh doesn't mean you have to surrender to aging
- •All the TVAssuming the apocalypse doesn't affect streaming and cable options which, now that I'm writing this, seems like wishful thinking on my part.
- •Ill-fitting hand knit hats.Name your color. Just name it.
- •Whoopie pies. Name the time and place.Suggested by @sjc17805
- •A tape measure and all the lipsticks/balms.I already keep these in my handbag, so I'm always prepared.Suggested by @kcupcaker
- •Q-tips.Suggested by @digitlgrl
- •Cloth tote bags. We don't have to wait till the end times for me to get generous with these. Call me.Suggested by @travelswithjulie
- •Squares and strips of gift wrap, each smaller than a shoebox.Maybe good for blocking drafts??Suggested by @cordeliane
- •Forever 21 tops and blouses by the hundreds, all labeled 'Medium'but range in actual size to fit a 9 year old girl to 2X. They're so cheap, it costs more to return than to keep. Hit me up post 'fire and fury'. 💥Suggested by @angela3950