TOP EIGHT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS I WILL SECRETLY JUDGE YOU THE HARDEST ABOUT AND/OR YELL AT YOU ABOUT
- •Lie vs. layTruly a lost cause but I can't help it.
- •Bring vs. takenThey're actually not interchangeable, people.
- •Misuse of literallyYou'd think this would rank higher but I guess I'm starting to accept this one.
- •You're vs. yourI don't care if you're just texting. Get your shit together. (See what I did there?)
- •Unnecessary quotation marksYou "know" what I'm "talking" about.
- •Strange comma placementWhat do people think, commas are for.
- •Mixing up your pronounsMe and her went to the doctor. No, no, you didn't. She and I went, asshat.
- •Strange apostrophe placementIt's gett'n old, people.