WHICH IS WHICH: RESOLVING BRUNCH MOVIE CONFUSION
- •Children of Men...is the 2006 futuristic sci-fi one with Clive Owen and Julianne Moore.
- •Children of God...is either the 2010 one about a gay couple facing homophobia in Brazil or the 2010 documentary about the evangelical cult.
- •Children of a Lesser God....no one was really confused about that one
- •Little Children....is the one from 2006 about disintegrating marriages, starring Kate Winslet and Patrick Wilson.
- •City of Lost Children...is the 1995 one with Ron Perlman, about a scientist who kidnaps children and steals their dreams.
- •City of God...is the 2002 one about two boys from the Rio slums.
- •Of Gods and Men....is a 2010 French film about Trappist monks in Algeria during the Civil War.
- •Gods and Monsters...is the 1998 one starring Ian McKellen and Brendan Fraser, about the last days of the man who directed Frankenstein.
- •Of Monsters and Men...is a band, and really shouldn't be part of this discussion at all.