Already on li.st? Open in app.
Inspired by @Heartsounds
- •The state of being completely full after a meal
- •The state of being at peace with the world
- •Most of the states in AmericaWe don't do states here in England 🙄
OH HEY I JUST SAW THIS! Thanks @Boogie for the super cool prompt.
- •I've thought about this a lot. I listen to a lot of podcasts and always thought it'd be cool to start one but I've never been able to stick to one interest!
- •I think my dream would be to be able to hang out with really cool people each episode who'd talk about what they do and also everything from politics to fashion to books to funny things on the internet.
- •Working Title: Small Talk
THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH EASIER IF I HAD DRAFTS 😒
- •Podcasts: S-TownActually really prefer this to Serial, not sure how I feel about them releasing all the episodes at once.
- •TV: Big Little LiesSo pretty and so problematic but also like so so interesting and I am hooked??? Also I almost didn't watch this show because their London Tube adverts were SO obnoxious but super glad I did.
- •TV: The Good FightYES IM SO HERE FOR THIS. I MISSED THE GOOD WIFE SO MUCH AND NOW THEY'RE ALL BACK. YOU HAD ME FROM THE VERY FIRST SHOT.
- •Scarlett Johansson's transformation into Hollywood's only female action star
- •Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and the obsession with going 'Live'
First one of the year bc I was a lazy arse in January 💁♂️
- •Book: How To Build A Girl by Caitlin MoranI wouldn't necessary call this a feminist novel since it's not at all inclusive or accepting and is clearly aimed at a very specific audience which is 100% not me. BUT it is hilarious and warm and absolutely enjoyable to read with some truly memorable parts.
- •Book: White Teeth by Zadie SmithI'm halfway through this right now and it is sharp, insightful, hilarious and completely lives up to the hype.
- •TV: RiverdaleI am 1000% here for this show and I could not tell you why.
- •Hi @emilyrose! I had so much fun stalking through your lists. Sadly, I didn't know you before this list exchange but here are some activities we would totally do if we ever get to hang out!
- •Watch a kids-appropriate version of The Book of MormonLike you, I loved the original and I have no idea how they'd make a child appropriate version but I'm here for it
Inspired by @marceline and everyone else
- •Fresh Prince of Bel-AirFor some reason, I had never watched this show before. Found it on Netflix a while ago and it's totally lived up to the hype.
- •RiverdaleSo trashy but I'm HERE FOR IT
- •The Good PlaceTHAT FINALE WHAT THE FUCK
Thanks for the request, this is a great idea to track my progress! I don't run more than once or twice a week, so I'm going to make this a sort of workout journal instead
- •Monday [30/1]: Did 5K on the treadmill in 32 min! Really proud, because I hadn't fully finished a 5K in ages. In other news, my legs are jelly now 😫
- •Tuesday [31/1]: BodyAttack class for 60 minutes. Cardio was okay, despite my tired legs but the arm workouts were THE WORST
- •Monday [06/02]: Did 3k in 20 minutes today. This is much slower than I'd like to be but I felt really ill, and for some reason had to keep stopping. On the upside, I increased the gradient on the treadmill for once! Win some, lose some
Inspired by @afrand3
- •La La Land
- •Eddie The Eagle
- •A Monster Calls
First of all, I'm sorry I couldn't do this sooner but I missed your parcel as I was away and only just got back
- •Super excited to receive this all the way from New York!
- •THIS IS WHEN I STARTED SCREAMING
- •LOOK AT ALL MY PRESENTS