A DEFINITIVE RANKING OF MUSEUM GIFT SHOPS IN LONDON
Let's ignore the update and talk about what's really important
- •Greenwich Royal Observatory Astronomy CentreSo many cool prints and accessories! I got this beautiful poster for only 8 pounds!
- •Royal Botanical Gardens, KewSo many plants! And gardening stuff! And lovely, lovely natural perfumes! And pretty postcards! And honey!
- •British LibraryBonus points for having an online shop bc we all deserve cute, nerdy pins 😎
- •British Science MuseumA hit or miss. Most of their main stuff is souvenir items but the special exhibits usually have some really cool things
- •Natural History MuseumCould have stocked so many cool things! But it was generic af and really touristy. Been there twice but never found anything nice