HAPPY GALENTINE'S DAY @emilyrose !💝💝💝
- •Hi @emilyrose! I had so much fun stalking through your lists. Sadly, I didn't know you before this list exchange but here are some activities we would totally do if we ever get to hang out!
- •Watch a kids-appropriate version of The Book of MormonLike you, I loved the original and I have no idea how they'd make a child appropriate version but I'm here for it
- •Binge-watch episodes of West Wing or Parks and RecTruly needed in these desperate times!
- •Bitch about the pointlessness of office meetingsI'm interning at an investment bank right now and 100% do not get the point of team meetings
- •Cry over Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone's breakupIM STILL NOT OVER IT
- •On a serious note, you sound like a wonderful, caring teacher and a person. I wish I had more teachers like you in school! Your list-letter to Austin made me tear up (An Open Letter to Austin's Mom)
- •I hope you have a fun and awesome Galentine and Valentine's and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your lists ! ❤️❤️❤️