HOW TO HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY BY YOURSELF IN LONDON
Alternatively titled; you don't need no friends to have fun!
- •Make sure the weather is beautiful
- •Go to Somerset House to check out the new Stanley Kubrick exhibition. Spoiler: it is awesome.
- •Realise you've accidentally walked all the way to Southbank
- •Spend loads of time at the open book market there
- •Come home and watch the Euros final while drinking cheap wineDoes anyone even really care who wins at this point?
- •Make sure you update all your accounts because how else will your friends know you're having fun without them?!