HOW TO HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY BY YOURSELF IN LONDON
Alternatively titled; you don't need no friends to have fun!
- 1.Make sure the weather is beautiful
- 2.Go to Somerset House to check out the new Stanley Kubrick exhibition. Spoiler: it is awesome.
- 3.Realise you've accidentally walked all the way to Southbank
- 4.Spend loads of time at the open book market there
- 5.Come home and watch the Euros final while drinking cheap wineDoes anyone even really care who wins at this point?
- 6.Make sure you update all your accounts because how else will your friends know you're having fun without them?!