THINGS I'M INTO THIS MONTH: DECEMBER 2016
- •MOVIE: Her (dir. Spike Jonze)Rewatched this during the holidays and it's still as brilliant, heartbreaking and sincere as it was the first time I watched it.
- •MOVIE: The Handmaiden (dir. Park Chan-Wook)Unbelievable clever, sexy and hilarious with a great cast, Park Chan-Wook's adaptation of a a Victorian novel is probably one of my favourite films of the year.
- •TV: Chef's TableI know I'm late to this show but I've been obsessed with it all month. Loved the score, the beautiful cinematography and the wonderful insight into what goes into the process of putting food on the table. Disliked Frances Mallman but w/e 🙃✨
- •PODCAST: The ReceiptsFour funny, clever British women talking about love, life and everything in between.
- •MUSIC: Passion, Pain And Demon Slayin (Kid Cudi)HEY KID CUDI, YOUR LAST ALBUM SUCKED BUT THIS ONE WAS PRETTY FUCKING FANTASTIC. Favourites: Releaser, Frequency, Rose Golden, Swim in the light
- •MUSIC: EsbeLovely, lovely chill r&b that I could listen to for dayz. Favourites: Serenade, Sing
- •BOOKS: Tana FrenchI just finished In The Woods and I loved it to bits. She's incredibly perceptive, a really talented writer and somehow manages to lift the generic crime-fiction genre book to a literary masterpiece.
- •The Christmas spiritJk I don't celebrate Christmas and I'm still dead inside