THINGS I'M INTO THIS MONTH: FEBRUARY 2017
First one of the year bc I was a lazy arse in January 💁♂️
- •Book: How To Build A Girl by Caitlin MoranI wouldn't necessary call this a feminist novel since it's not at all inclusive or accepting and is clearly aimed at a very specific audience which is 100% not me. BUT it is hilarious and warm and absolutely enjoyable to read with some truly memorable parts.
- •Book: White Teeth by Zadie SmithI'm halfway through this right now and it is sharp, insightful, hilarious and completely lives up to the hype.
- •TV: RiverdaleI am 1000% here for this show and I could not tell you why.
- •Movie: Moonlight#TeamMoonlight for the Oscars 💙💙💙
- •Movie: Hidden FiguresUnapologetically follows the mainstream Hollywood inspirational movie storyline but I loved every minute of it and can't wait to watch it again.
- •Ace & Tate glassesAmsterdam-based eyewear brand. Their glasses are very cute and super affordable and they've got really friendly customer service! I got the Alfred in Espresso 👓