THINGS I'M INTO THIS MONTH: MARCH 2017
THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH EASIER IF I HAD DRAFTS 😒
- •Podcasts: S-TownActually really prefer this to Serial, not sure how I feel about them releasing all the episodes at once.
- •TV: Big Little LiesSo pretty and so problematic but also like so so interesting and I am hooked??? Also I almost didn't watch this show because their London Tube adverts were SO obnoxious but super glad I did.
- •TV: The Good FightYES IM SO HERE FOR THIS. I MISSED THE GOOD WIFE SO MUCH AND NOW THEY'RE ALL BACK. YOU HAD ME FROM THE VERY FIRST SHOT.
- •Movie: Get OutAnd also all the smart articles written about it which only make me appreciate this movie much much more.
- •SUNSHINESPRING HAS SPRUNG IN ENGLAND Y'ALL
- •Music: Glass AnimalsSuper late to the party but I've been obsessed with their latest album all month. Favourites include: Agnes, Gooey, This Side of Paradise
- •Music: LordeShe may be a weird dancer but girl sure can write a 🔥song
- •Writing: That lovely, tongue in cheek GQ profile on Tom Hiddleston where he talks about life, Taylor Swift and is every bit the gentleman he comes off as.