THINGS I'M INTO THIS MONTH: NOVEMBER 2016
As always, inspired by @alexim
- •ArrivalThis was SO SO GOOD, I can't wait to watch it again. Is there a li.st discussion group to talk about all the various theories because I HAVE THOUGHTS
- •Race To The White HouseA Netflix documentary series on famous presidential campaigns. I love how well-researched it is and each episode goes in-depth into the tiny details of campaigning which is my jam.
- •Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find ThemI went to the midnight screening at the Cineworld Leicester Square and it was the best experience ever. The movie was also pretty amazing and for once, the 3D actually added to the film. I can't wait for the sequels!
- •Satisfied (Sia, Miguel and Queen Latifah)I listen to this probably five times every day and I'M STILL NOT OVER IT
- •BlondI know I'm late to this but honestly every single song is amazing. My favourites would probably be Solo and Ivy
- •Anderson .PaakAnother new discovery and I've been obsessed with him all month. Favourite song would be Get 'Em Up
- •London Li.st meet up!
- •Canvas (& Other Stories)I was looking for a new rollerball perfume to carry with me and someone on YouTube recommended this. It smells like warm cotton and fresh laundry and is the most lovely, relaxing scent ever. I can't stop sniffing my wrists but idc