THINGS I'M INTO THIS MONTH: OCTOBER 2016
- •I, Daniel Blake (dir. Ken Loach)This was such a powerhouse of a film. Excellent acting, some really clever writing and a genuinely heartwarming, inspiring story. 10/10 deserved all the awards it got.
- •Brooklyn (dir. John Crowley)I put off watching this for months because I thought it was going to be a really boring romantic movie and it was so not! What a quiet, lovely little film. I could watch Saoirse Ronan's face for eternity.
- •Peppermint TeaGuys, tea is so great??????? I've literally been drinking this every night it's so comforting ✨
- •Sevilla Smith shoesShe's this Spanish shoe designer who makes hand-made leather shoes for ridiculously reasonable prices. She even lets you choose your leather and monogram it. Like I would give up my first born child for this pair.
- •Narciso Poudrée by Narciso RodriguezI'm so finicky about scents so I usually never wear any. But I really liked this one, mostly because it smells like fresh and clean and the opposite of autumn 🍂