What I want to be able to do on my next phone
This year will hopefully be there year that I upgrade finally, and here's what I want to be able to do on my new phone. Add your suggestions and wants too!
- •Type to SiriI love Siri, but there are so many times when speaking to your phone is not an option. If I could type to Siri to set up a calendar event or something then it would be so useful
- •Use my phone for multiple days without having to carry a charger aroundI hate having to charge every night and having anxiety when I forget my charger.
- •Use apple musicI'm a spotify user, but not by choice really. Apple music, ironically, works so badly on my iPhone that I can't use it. The problem is that my favourite artists get exclusives on there, and there are better royalty payments which I support very much. Being able to use it would be great
- •Not worry about getting water near my phoneSamsung's phones have been waterproof for years, would love to lose that worry from my life
- •In general I want better durabilityWhy do we have to use cases and a screen protector on the phone we spend over a thousand dollars on? Why can't that functionality be in the actual phone
- •Hold my phone in one hand, but have a big screenIf we had a phone with the screen of the 6(s) plus with significantly smaller bezels, as in the s7 edge, the whole experience would be better
- •Mainly, I want to enjoy using my phone againIt used to be so exciting, I want that back