How I'm spending my lotto winnings
Impulse bought a powerball and mega millions ticket today. My husband refuses to indulge in this fantasy with me so I'm not sharing my winnings.
- •Pay off mortgages, money for son's college, etc etcBaseline financial independence for myself, parents, I laws, sister, and brother in law
- •Buy an airstreamFamily roadtrip! I did NZ by camper van and loved it. Want to share that experience with my son and dog.
- •Give away all my clothes
- •Start a for profit charitable organizationsFor profit because I'm here to lobby/buy as many senators and congressmen as it takes to push my agenda. Practical > idealist
- •Buy a Virginia VineyardAnd let a rookie winemaker go nuts trying new innovative ways to grow and make killer wine in my home state
- •Buy a mountain houseTricked out. Mountain views from the hot tub. Maybe near water?
- •Get a cleaning serviceI'm never cleaning a bathroom again.
- •Go off the grid for a whileWhile I figure out the details of how to spend, invest, and donate this cash. If you don't see me listing for a while....you'll know....