TV characters I'd like to sit next to for a pedicure (ranked)
Having a stranger wash your feet while you read a magazine is very bizarre. Pedis with a pal are more bearable. Not just anyone can small talk me while I'm having my callouses shaved.
- 13.Lucille Bluth (Arrested Development)The opposite of chill. Would leave with a bruised ego but some solid one liners.
- 12.Selina Myer (Veep)Probably scolds nail tech in an explicit laced rant mid pedi.
- 11.Leslie Knope (Parks and Rec)Fun but I don't think I've ever had enough coffee or sleep to match her energy level.
- 10.Kimmy Schmidt (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt)Bubbly talk.
- 9.Peggy Olson (Mad Men)Would much rather get drinks next to Peggy but I'd settle for sober small talk.
- 8.Jan Levinson (The Office)Candle making trainwreck. Would likely talk about herself the entire time (that's a positive if I'm too tired for small talk).
- 7.Jane Kerkovich (Happy Endings)A level of type A personality I aspire to reach.
- 6.Joan Halloway (Mad Men)Would get lots of questionable life advise and hopefully legit beauty and wardrobe guidance.
- 5.Ann Perkins (Parks and Rec)V chill and makes v strange relationship choices. Would have compelling gossip.
- 4.Mindy Lahiri (The Mindy Project)Legit girl talk, no sanctimommy BS, probably knows about upcoming sample sales, has a solid appreciation of Beyoncé and would encourage a polish color out of your comfort zone.
- 3.Liz Lemon (30 Rock)Snarky talk.
- 2.C.J. Craig (West Wing)Career crush.
- 1.Elaine Bennise (Seinfeld)OG fantasy BFF. Well read, funny, and already in functional shoes for post-pedi adventures.