Sometimes I feel as though my life is a series of close calls. To be updated periodically.
- •The time I almost got hit by a trainNot my fault
- •The time my truck died and steering wheel locked up as I was on a sharp turn on the interstateProbably was my fault for ignoring the check engine light for 3 years
- •The time I accidentally ate a burger in Barcelona
- •The one time in seventh grade where I stepped out into busy trafficWhich I probably would do now. Hit me- pay for my tuition- I fucking dare you.
- •The time my dad left me home alone when I was 5, and I roamed the streets
- •The time the drunk text to my sister didn't sendI wouldn't have died... But I would have wanted too.