Allow me to Listroduce™ Myself
since I'm sharing anyways. these are the first 10 things I can think of
- 1.I'm 41 years old. I'm really trying to embrace my 40's and become a way better version of me. But I don't want to ever be old. Old people freak me out. I think because I don't really know any. My mom is 69 and seems ancient.
- 2.I have been married for 6.5 years to the most patient, kind, tolerating man. He puts up with me, for God's sake! I think it works because he's a firefighter and gets to escape for a few days every week. We all need a break.
- 3.I have the funniest, craziest & most fearless little girl. She is literally my dream come true.
- 4.Our daughter is adopted. Not being able to have kids is something I'm still trying to process, but it fucking sucks.
- 5.I live in a small town of 1400 on the coast in northern California. We've only lived here for 6 months. I have never felt more at home, but I miss southern California's beaches.
- 6.I'm originally from a beach city 50 miles north of Los Angeles. It was an awesome place to grow up. A small town vibe, but big enough for everyone to not be all up in your business.
- 7.I got to retire in August 2015 so I can be a stay-at-home mom. I am so lucky to have this amazing opportunity. And working sucks.
- 8.I have tattoos on my arms and legs, but usually forget and then get surprised when people stare or comment on them.
- 9.I hate lying and stealing. I think they're despicable acts and should be punishable by cutting off body parts.
- 10.I'm Jewish, but not so practicing. Hanukkah is a pretty cool story, but so is every holiday/occasion ever where gifts are involved. Christmas is my favorite holiday.