Things I'd rather spend $1500 on instead of a new water heater
We bought our house 6 months ago. And the water heater started making a weird ticking time bomb sound last month. So we had it inspected (just in case it was a ticking time bomb) and we need a new one. Of course. But not immediately. So I can think of all the things I'd rather spend that cash on.
- •A shiny new red washing machineBut then I'd need the matching dryer.
- •A Disney cruise
- •A new guest bathWe just need a new tub/shower, floors, paint and countertop. Easy peasy.
- •Personal yoga classesOhmmmmmm
- •BotoxI can dream.
- •A new headboard for our bed"If you build it, he will come."
- •Play structure for the Princess
- •Sport fishing in BajaFuck. I wish.
- •And then I asked my husband what he would spend the $1500 on...
- •A chop saw
- •And a wood splitterHe's so practical.